Accounts Assistant (Temp, Part-Time)
Accounts Assistant (Temp, Part-Time) – Scunthorpe – £22,000-£24,000 + Benefits
Chase & Holland are excited to be working with a successful, growing group of companies based in Scunthorpe who are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join them on an initial 4-5 month basis. This is a part-time position for 20 hours a week and will initially be remote-working. Accounts Assistant Responsibilities:
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bank Reconciliations
- Cashbook for up to 5 companies
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Weekly and Quarterly cashflow reporting
- Ad hoc reporting and duties as required by the Accounts Team
In Return You’ll Receive:
- Previous experience in a similar Accounts Assistant position
- Strong attention to detail and good reconciliation skills
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and manage workload
A competitive salary plus benefits and a great opportunity to work part-time within a friendly team. If you are interested in finding out about this exciting Accounts Assistant opportunity, please click ‘apply now’.
Chase & Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in finance, supply chain, HR, IT and office support recruitment and comfortably service Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire.