Accounts Assistant – Barton Upon Humber - £17,000 - £20,000 & Study Support
We are pleased to be working exclusively with our client, a growing business looking to recruit a commercially astute, enthusiastic, and driven Assistant Accountant to assist with all aspects of management accounts preparation and analysis for review. Reporting directly into the Management Accountant this is a great opportunity for development, offering the right person the chance to grow with the business.
The Accounts Assistant/ Analyst duties will include:
- Review, authorise and post commercial vehicle invoices ensuring costs are in line with contracts
- Analysing fleet running costs including variance reporting and analysing efficiencies
- Weekly KPI reporting
- Maintenance of the fuel cards and reconciling at month end
- Assist with purchase and sales ledger
- Flexibility to undertake ad hoc projects to drive continuous improvement across all areas of finance, and to drive site efficiencies
What are we looking for?
Ideally you will be studying AAT and looking for a challenging opportunity where you can play add real value to the business and impact the results. You will have prior experience in an accounts assistant role including purchase and sales ledger and good analytical skills. The right candidate will have a flexible, proactive approach and be able to think outside the box. You'll be driven, self-motivated, confident and will be IT literate especially excel.
What is on offer?
A great environment and a challenging role. The company offers an excellent benefits package, study support and a real opportunity to grow and develop with a business.