Assistant Branch Manager
Assistant Branch Manager - Ossett – Up to £28,000
Chase & Holland are excited to be working with a well-established, family run business which is a leader in the supply of aftermarket car parts within the UK. They are currently looking for an Assistant Branch Manager to join their Ossett based office. This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside their existing sales and management team, with the prospect to further progress throughout the business. Assistant Branch Manager Responsibilities:
- Supporting the Branch Manager in the daily sales and operations of the branch
- Communicating and providing knowledge to meet the needs of our customer base via telesales and the sales counter
- Working various roles in order to maintain the smooth operation of the branch.
- Motivating the sales team to hit targets whilst providing outstanding customer service
- Promoting our fantastic offers and promotions to our customer network
- Maintaining or exceeding profit margins on sales made targets
Required Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years motor factor sales experience
- Excellent organisational, leadership and customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability perform under pressure
- Knowledge of the local area and customer base would be a distinct advantage
- Strong numeracy and literacy
- Ability to effectively train and guide sales team
- A smart personal appearance and professional manner
In Return You’ll Receive:
- 28 days holiday
- Competitive salary
- Progression and development opportunities
If you are interested in finding out about this exciting Branch Manager Assistant
opportunity, please click ‘apply now’.
Chase & Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in finance, supply chain, HR, IT and office support recruitment and comfortably service Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire.