Buyer/Trader – UK – £40,000 - £60,000 basic (doe) OTE £100,000
Chase & Holland are excited to once again be supporting one of our FMCG clients. They are one of the UK’s largest distributor of branded and own label FMCG products. This role can be based anywhere in the UK although will require travel across the country.
- Overseeing the purchase and sale of residual stock from across multiple sectors; this could be grocery, snacks, alcohol, confectionery, gifting, household or personal care from throughout European markets
- A wealth of knowledge and experience in sourcing great deals through proven relationships
- The knowledge to price and sell the product
Required skills & experience:
- You will have a proven track record that is bolstered by your relationships with both manufacturers and distributors of goods to ensure the business is able to gain great deals and distribute these to customers
- With earnings of up to £100k for the right individual, this could be a great opportunity for the right person who is looking for a role with the autonomy to manage their own workload from anywhere in the UK
- There is a flexible package for this role which will include a car and significant earning potential. The business is constantly growing so who knows where this opportunity could lead! It’s not a 9-5 business and it goes without saying that at this level you will be required to work the hours to get the job done however you can be home based for the majority of the time.
If you are interested in finding out about this exciting Buyer/Trader opportunity, please click ‘apply now’.
Chase & Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in finance, supply chain, HR, IT and office support recruitment and comfortably service Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire.