Commercial Finance Analyst – East Yorkshire - £35,000 - £43,000 & Bonus
As one of the area's premier employers, our FTSE listed client is able to offer you the opportunity to work in a newly created Commercial Finance Analyst role. It's a role that will see you play an integral part in the company vision via strategic and analytical support in the supply chain and stock planning processes. You will be responsible for the provision of great MI for both supply chain and stock planning.
You will ensure strategic goals are met through proactively supporting the category, manufacturing and supply planning managers to improve stock turnover and management across the end to end operations.
Duties will include:
· Responsibility for building an accurate stock budget, including driving category managers to take ownership
· Forward facing business partnering commercial functions
· Shaping accurate reporting for stock valuations, provisions and movements across the business
· Report the balance sheet stock provisions across the group and drive reduction in the cost of stock write offs and disposals
· Effectively challenge buying processes, production levels and planning to drive performance
· Challenge forecast assumptions from beginning to end of life
· Develop stock KPI’s to increase awareness through highlighting risks and opportunities
The ideal candidate will be:
· A Finalist or Qualified CIMA or ACCA Accountant
· With a proven practical background in a commercially focused and analytical role within a large manufacturing business (along with experience in as many of the areas above)
· A passion for figures accompanied by an inquisitive mind so as to be able to analyse, understand and interpret results
· My client wants to see applicants who can deliver and be proactive in their approach; highlighting areas for improvement and thoroughly enjoying the interrogation of financial information
· Experience presenting reports, forecasts, trends and recommendations to the team and senior management as well as advanced excel skills is essential
· An extremely competitive benefits package including study, free canteen, bonus, pension and the opportunity to work for a superb established business.
· A genuinely exciting and commercial opportunity which is hard to find in a FTSE listed business.
If you are interested in finding out about this exciting opportunity, then please click ‘apply now'.
Chase & Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance, Supply Chain, HR and IT recruitment and comfortably service Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.