Company Accountant – East Yorkshire - £35,000 - £40,000, great benefits including remote working
Chase & Holland are delighted to be working with a market leading national business with their Group Head Office based on the outskirts of Hull, Close to the Humber bridge. This newly created role is a Company Accountant to join the team due to growth, reporting directly into the Group Financial Controller. This is an important and career enhancing opportunity during an exciting time of change for our client, who is now part of a UK wide group and continuing to grow. The Company Accountant role will involve:
The ideal candidate will be:
- Prepare monthly management accounts for a key revenue stream including KPI’s, detailed variance reporting and commentary
- Full P & L and Balance Sheet ownership, responsibility, and reconciliations
- Intercompany reconciliations and recharges
- Budgets and quarterly forecasts
- Working capital management
- Cashflow forecasting
- Assist the Financial Controller in improvements to systems, processes and procedures
- Liaise with Auditors and provide year-end audit information
- CIMA/ ACCA Qualified or Finalist, with strong management accounts experience in a similar role
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills at all levels
- Ability to make recommendations and drive improvements
- Driven, proactive and diligent individual
If you are interested in finding out about this exciting ‘Company Accountant’ opportunity, please click ‘apply now’.
- Exceptional benefits package including 8% pension, perkbox, remote & flexible working, healthcare, charity work, referral bonus
- You will get a chance to work in an exciting new role that should offer the right candidate a real chance for career development and to play an integral part in the company's future.
Chase & Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in finance, supply chain, HR, IT and office support recruitment and comfortably service Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire.