Data Analyst – East Yorkshire – A year maternity contract - Up to £30,000
Chase & Holland are excited to be working with a fantastic FMCG client based in the East Yorkshire area to recruit a Data Analyst. The business is less than 15 years old and is already one of the leading suppliers in its marketplace. Despite growing to be a large international business, they still ensure they keep the family culture and their original values. This is an exciting and a rewarding role, you will be interacting with a variety of departments while interpretating results and presenting findings from large amounts of data.Data Analyst Responsibilities:
Required Skills & Experience:
- Collating and analysing large amounts of data ensuring all data is accurate.
- Liaising with the Commercial team to present customers data analysis needs and requirements.
- Creating presentations on data analysis and present insights.
- Identifying market opportunities or trends
- Analysing the performance of products and checking all reports for accuracy.
- Interpreting product forecasting and translating the data into stem forecasts for supply chain teams / buyers.
- Managing ad hoc requests for insights by working with store auditor to delve into any issues.
- Providing weekly sales updates to customer and business to monitor any changes
- Reviewing KPIs and providing analysis and support, to help them identify opportunities for improvement and/or cost reduction.
- Assisting with financial planning, budget and forecasting processes.
In Return You’ll Receive:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Must be computer literate including strong excel skills
- Experience with SQL is advantageous
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Confident in delivering presentations
- Excellent attention to detail
On offer is a generous salary and have the opportunity to work in a busy, friendly team within a highly successful, fast growing business
If you are interested in finding out about this exciting Data Analyst
opportunity, please click ‘apply now’
Chase & Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in finance, supply chain, HR, IT and office support recruitment and comfortably service Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire.