Legal Secretary Family
Legal Secretary Family – Mansfield – Competitive Salary DOE
Chase & Holland are excited to be working closely with a growing law firm based in Mansfield. Due to ongoing expansion, they are looking for an experienced Family Legal Secretary to join their team. This is an exciting time to join a growing business who have been providing legal advice for over 100 years.
This is an organisation who prides itself on its personal approach to the service it provides and has a positive, professional and hardworking environment. If you have experience in a similar role then we would love to hear from you. Legal Secretary Responsibilities:
Required Skills & Experience:
- Assisting solicitors in the Family Department
- Creating bundles
- Filing, photocopying and other administrative duties
- Audio typing and word processing through digital dictation
- Diary managment
- Presentation of correspondence and documents
- Occasional reception duties
- Opening and scanning post
In Return You’ll Receive:
- Highly organised and excellent attention to detail
- A strong desire to learn
- Experience in a similar legal support/admin/secretarial role
- Can keep calm in busy environments
If you are interested in finding out about this exciting Legal Secretary opportunity, please click ‘apply now’.
- Competitive salary depending on experience
Chase & Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in finance, supply chain, HR, IT and office support recruitment and comfortably service Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire.