Management Accountant – Pontefract – £28,000 - £38,000
Chase & Holland are excited to be working with a highly reputable business who are currently searching for a Management Accountant to join their finance team. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced part qualified or qualified accountant who is looking to join a forward-thinking business offering great development and commercial exposure.
Management Accountant Responsibilities:
- Delivery of month and year end close to tight deadlines
- Preparation and posting of journals
- Production of management reporting packs with robust analysis
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of payroll journals and creation of monthly payroll reports by department
- Providing financial and management reports to directors and department heads
- Fixed asset register management
- Manage and support sales ledger department
Required Skills and Experience:
- Latter stages part qualified or qualified ACCA or CIMA accountant
- Experienced in producing management accounts
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent Excel skills and knowledge of accounting systems (Sage 200 knowledge would be advantageous)
In Return you will Receive:
- Salary of up to £38,000 dependant on experience and qualifications
- An opportunity to be part of a fast growing, dynamic company
- Excellent opportunity to develop and grow
If you are interested in finding out about this exciting Management Accountant opportunity, please click ‘apply now’.
Chase & Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in finance, supply chain, HR, IT and office support recruitment and comfortably service Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire.