Management Accountant – Pontefract – £27,000 - £32,000
Chase & Holland are excited to be exclusively partnering with a highly reputable business who are currently searching for a Management Accountant to join their finance team for a newly created role. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced part qualified or qualified accountant who is looking to join a forward-thinking business offering great development and commercial exposure.
Management Accountant responsibilities will include:
- Production of management accounts with robust analysis for multiple entities and assist with group consolidation
- Detailed variance reporting against budgets & forecasts
- Conduct meetings with department heads on a monthly basis to discuss variances and drive efficiencies
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of payroll journals and creation of monthly payroll reports by department
- Providing financial and management reports to directors and department heads
- Fixed asset register management
- Assist with annual budget and forecasting
- Various ad-hoc projects and reporting
Required Skills and Experience:
- Actively studying mid to later stages CIMA/ ACCA or newly qualified accountant
- Sound experience in producing management accounts and a flexible approach to work
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Excellent Excel skills and knowledge of accounting systems (Sage 200 knowledge would be advantageous)
In Return you will Receive:
- Salary of up to £32,000 dependant on experience and qualifications
- An opportunity to be part of a fast growing, dynamic and forward thinking company
- Excellent opportunity to develop and grow
If you are interested in finding out about this exciting Management Accountant opportunity, please click ‘apply now’.
Chase & Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in finance, supply chain, HR, IT and office support recruitment and comfortably service Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire.