Management Accountant – Worksop – £35,000 - £40,000 + Benefits
Are you a Management Accountant looking to take your career to the next level and manage a growing team? Have you recently qualified or are close to qualifying and wanting to gain exposure in a larger business that can offer a long term career?
Reporting into a Finance Manager, the Management Accountant will have the opportunity to grow a team of 4-8 people while also taking on more responsibility and progressing in your own career. This is a perfect opportunity for somebody to extend their experience within a fast moving business that is growing rapidly. You will benefit from managed career progression, excellent benefits including a generous pension scheme.
- Managing and producing management accounts for cost centres
- Production of forecasts and budgets
- Management of company credit cards
- Perform balance sheet reconciliations to ensure they are completed on time and are accurate
- Manage profit and loss payroll reconciliation process
- Be the on ground support for internal and external audits
- Tax pack query resolution
- Provide information to support statutory accounts process
- Ensure information in reporting system is accurate
- Manage a team of Assistant Accountants Contract Accountants/ Commercial Assistants
Required Skills & Experience:
- A qualified accountant with 0-2 years post qualification experience
- Proven track record or working in an accounting environment
- Production of management information
- Preference for knowledge of Oracle Cloud and SAP
- Ability to motivate a team to deliver against service levels and manage them closely to agreed deliverables ensuring business impacts are minimised
In Return You’ll Receive:
- The chance to grow a fantastic team
- Grow in the role and take on more responsibility
- Experience in a thriving growing business
- Ability to work from home
If you are interested in finding out about this exciting Management Accountant opportunity, please click ‘apply now’.
Chase & Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in finance, supply chain, HR, IT and office support recruitment and comfortably service Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire.