Management Accountant – Brigg – £35,000 - £40,000
Chase & Holland are looking to speak to experienced, proactive and driven Management Accountants who are looking for an exciting opportunity to develop a career with a well-respected business in North Lincolnshire. We are pleased to be recruiting for our exceptional, fast growing SME client, where you will become part of a small enthusiastic and passionate team reporting into the Financial Controller.
It is vital that you have a passion for business partnering, as you will support the Head of Finance and Operational / Commercial managers through providing strong financial support, advice, and guidance. The Management Accountant role will involve a wide variety of tasks including:
The ideal candidate:
- Production of monthly management accounts and supporting management information
- Provide weekly flash reports, sales & margin analysis and insightful commentary to drive performance
- Business partner the Operational and Sales teams, supporting with new business development, factory performance and commercial pricing
- Own the monthly forecasting process, taking a lead in process improvements
- Lead, drive and support various business improvement projects, including being the financial support to various operational or customer facing projects
- Support with an ERP implementation project, lead change management and project delivery
What is on offer?
- Driven individual with a passion to develop a career within a dynamic, fast paced business
- Actively studying mid to later stages CIMA/ACCA with strong management accounting skills
- Inquisitive mentality and a drive to improve, get involved and make things happen
- Collaborative approach, able to interact and influence internal and external stakeholders
- Career development in a prestigious and exciting company who have ambitious growth plans
- Study support and competitive benefits package
- Team and company events throughout the year
If you are interested in finding out about this exciting Management Accountant
opportunity, please click ‘apply now’.
Chase & Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in finance, supply chain, HR, IT and office support recruitment and comfortably service Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire.