Materials Controller – Leamington Spa – Upto £28,000pa + benefits
Chase & Holland are working with a well-established, reputable and fast-growing manufacturing business who are recruiting for a Materials Controller to join their Logistics Teams team based in Leamington Spa. Reporting directly to the Logistics Director, the Materials Controller will play a key role in ensuring production schedules are achieved through effective planning of inbound materials. Key duties of the Materials Controller:
Hours: 7am – 4pm Mon – Thur and 12 noon finish on a Friday (Flexible) Key requirements:
- Managing the flow of materials to meet production demands
- Monitoring stock levels to ensure inventory targets are upheld
- Working closely with various stakeholders to investigate and rectify supply issues
- Proactively identifying and assisting with continuous improvement opportunities
- Building and maintaining good supplier relations
- Expediting orders from various sources
In return you’ll receive
- The ideal Materials Controller will have experience of materials or logistics planning within a manufacturing environment.
- You will have a positive ‘can-do’ attitude and good attention to detail.
- You will be IT literate - especially Excel and be eager to learn and develop.
- You should be able to work independently and have a good understanding of Supply Chain principles.
- A competitive starting salary
- Genuine career development opportunities
- The opportunity to be a key part of a successful and growing team
- Great benefits package
This is a great opportunity that will suit an individual that is keen to develop and progress within a dynamic team of a very exciting and interesting business with great work ethics so if you are interested in finding out about this brilliant Materials Controller opportunity, please click apply now
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance, Supply Chain, HR and IT recruitment and comfortably service Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.