National Account Assistant
National Account Assistant – Sheffield – Competitive
Chase & Holland are excited to be working with an established global business who are looking to recruit a National Account Assistant to join their team. Reporting to the National Account Manager this will be a great opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic individual who is looking for career progression.
National Account Assistant Responsibilities:
- Providing excellent customer service whilst exceeding expectations
- Using excel to manage and update customer information
- Manage and maximise online customer content and range
- Fulfil sample requests from customers
- Assist with invoicing, and credit notes
- Compile and analyse retailer data to measure in-store core range and promotional activity
- Populate and analyse weekly sales and promotional data, understand trends and impact on trading
- Coordinating and uploading customer quotations
Full-time, Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5pm
Required Skills & Experience:
- Strong systems skills including advanced Excel
- Enthusiasm and passion
- Must have the ability to multitask and work to deadlines
- Excellent English skills as some copy writing/checking is required
In Return You’ll Receive:
- 25 days’ + bank holidays
- Bonus scheme
- Free onsite parking
If you are interested in finding out about this exciting National Account Assistant opportunity, please click ‘apply now’.
Chase & Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in finance, supply chain, HR, IT and office support recruitment and comfortably service Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire.