Part Time Senior Management Accountant
Part Time Senior Management Accountant – Doncaster – c£45,000 (FTE)
Based on 16-20 hours per week
Our client is a key player in their chosen market, operating on a national basis. The business is involved in manufacturing and distribution and has grown significantly over the last 5 years.
Reporting to the Owner Directors, the role is to provide the necessary accurate and timely reporting on the financial activities of the company and support them with strategic business decisions.
The key areas of responsibility will include:
- Production of meaningful and accurate monthly Management Accounts for the 2 group companies, including variance reporting, commentary and presenting at board meetings
- Analyse variance against budgets, evaluate costs and propose ways of reducing overheads
- Overseeing the balance sheet
- Cashflow management and forecasting
- Fixed assets register maintenance
- Foreign exchange reconciliation
- Ad-hoc project work and audit file preparation
- VAT returns and statutory reporting
- Stock management and reconciliations
- Develop processes, systems and reporting to help in the smooth running of the business
- Qualified Accountant with sound experience in a similar role, commercially asute and good technical accounting skills
- Solid experience within the manufacturing, engineering or distribution sector
- Extensive experience in Management Accounting and experience of analysing financial data
- Have a high level of IT literacy (Excel)
- Highly organised, accurate and structured approach
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of people
You will get the chance to make this role your own and will play a critical role in continuing to move the business forward. In addition, our client is offering a competitive package and flexibility of working hours.
Chase & Holland are working as the exclusive recruitment partner on this critical role so if you are interested, please click ‘apply now’.
Chase & Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in finance, supply chain, HR, IT and office support recruitment and comfortably service Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire.