Procurement Specialist – Chesterfield - £18k-£22k + Bonus + CIPS study support
Chase & Holland are proud to be working with an International market leading business based in Chesterfield who are recruiting Procurement Specialist to join their team.
The purpose of the role is to manage supplier performance to plan, in addition to managing exceptions and supplier performance scorecards.
Procurement Specialist Responsibilities:
· Management of inbound PO’s to plan, determined by the Planning and Procurement teams
· Purchase Order book management, expediting and de-expediting as required
· PO Exception management, including selected RDR’s
· Management of PO Amendment and Cancellation Requests, from Sales or Inventory Mgmt.
· Vendor performance management, including scorecards and sharing results / agreeing actions
· Planning of receipts, working with Operations, to optimise material flow into our warehouses
· Handling Freight issues with specialist suppliers and purchase orders
· Liaison across teams and departments, within and outside Inventory Management
· Non-placement of P.O. analysis, reporting back through Procurement and Planning for action
· RTV, Scrap and brokerage of products, maximising our contractual rotation rights with suppliers
· Drive automation and simplification within our processes in line with the company philosophy through CI and co-operative work stream planning
Key Requirements and Preferences:
· Established credentials of working with high SKU counts, multiple suppliers and customers across many countries
· Previous experience of ERP systems such as Oracle, JDA, SAP or bespoke company tailored inventory planning systems
· Good Microsoft Excel and data manipulation skills
· Prior experience working within a procurement role
8am – 5pm (Monday to Thursday) 8:30am – 4pm (Friday) 1-hour lunch
In Return You’ll Receive:
· 20 days annual leave + bank holidays
· CIPS study support & development
· Lucrative bonus schemes
· Pension scheme
· Free onsite parking
If you are interested in finding out about this exciting Procurement Specialist opportunity, click ‘apply now'.
Chase & Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance, Supply Chain, HR and IT recruitment and comfortably service Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.