Product Manager, Health & Personal Care, Industrial and Food divisions. – Chesterfield – Up to £40.000 + Benefits
Chase & Holland are excited to be working with a global market leading business in Chesterfield who are recruiting a Health & Personal Care, Industrial and Food divisions, as a Product Manager, you will be responsible for the Organic Chemical products within these market sectors. You will have control of the management, product development and portfolio, direct commercial activities and maintaining relationships with suppliers. This includes setting sales prices, forming purchase strategies and working closely with the sales team to maximize growth potential. You will be responsible for expanding the product range, identifying and generating new business. You will need to have a hands-on approach and therefore be operationally active as portion of your time will be spent visiting suppliers and customers to identify opportunities where you can add value to the business. This is a great opportunity to progress within a fast-growing company.
Product Manager Responsibilities:
Maintaining and developing existing business.
Finding and converting new business using all available resources.
Introduction of new products.
Working to achieve set sales and profitability targets.
Producing quotes and reporting commercial activity to your Divisional Manager.
Full-time, Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5pm
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience in field sales.
- Your personality can be described as enterprising, enthusiastic and energetic.
- You will need to have a strong commercial understanding and already possess some commercial experience in the field of Organic Chemicals.
- Your method is characterised as solution and results-oriented, and you have strong analytical and communication skills.
- You will act as a full partner for your relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues. In addition, you will need to have:
- Technical education in the field of Chemistry or be a Chemical Engineer.
- The willingness to travel, mostly nationally.
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office and CRM.
- A minimum of 2-5 years’ experience in chemical distribution.
- Relevant sales experience in a business-to-business environment.
- The willingness to travel within the region.
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel Word and CRM systems.
- Experience of chemical distribution would be preferred but not essential.
- Good team working ethic
In Return You’ll Receive:
Salary up to 40k, plus car, phone and laptop. Great holidays, pension scheme, death in service and free parking.
If you are interested in finding out about this exciting Product Manager, Health & Personal Care, Industrial and Food divisions opportunity, please click ‘apply now’.
Chase & Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in finance, supply chain, HR, IT and office support recruitment and comfortably service Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire.