Production Planner – Bradford – £25,000 – £35,000pa
Chase & Holland are excited to be working with a leading manufacturing business based in the Bradford area of West Yorkshire as they seek to recruit a Production Planner to join their Supply Chain team on a permanent basis.
Production Planner Responsibilities:
- Planning and scheduling for multiple production lines
- Implementing and maintaining the factory schedule
- Engaging with relevant stakeholders to ensure stock availability for production
- Liaising with key stakeholders to ensure production targets are achieved
- Analysing trends and forecasts to inform the planning process
- Undertaking stock takes when required and investigating any discrepancies
- Working closely with other departments of the business including purchasing, sales, warehouse and distribution to improve the management of systems and processes
Full-time Mon – Fri 9am – 5:30pm
Required Skills & Experience:
- Good problem-solving skills with a proactive forward-thinking approach
- Must have strong attention to detail and be IT literate
- Ability to work to deadlines and able to work effectively under pressure
- The desire to develop in the role
- Experience of working in an FMCG/ Food environment would be advantageous but not essential
In Return You’ll Receive:
- A competitive starting salary
- Career and personal development opportunity
- Staff incentives
If you are interested in finding out about this exciting Production Planner opportunity, please click ‘apply now’.
Chase & Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in finance, supply chain, HR, IT and office support recruitment and comfortably service Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire.