Senior Commercial Finance Analyst
Senior Commercial Finance Analyst – North East Lincolnshire - £45,000 - £50,000
Chase & Holland have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Commercial Finance Analyst to join an innovative, forward-thinking business based in North East Lincolnshire. Our client has experienced rapid growth in recent years and need an experienced Commercial Finance Analyst to join their finance team, reporting directly into the Head of Commercial Finance.
Senior Commercial Finance Analyst responsibilities:
- This is an analytical role that will see you liaising with Sales, Marketing and Commercial Managers
- Providing detailed daily, weekly and monthly MI reports to give insightful analysis
- Financial management of annual budgets and monthly forecasting process, including detailed variance analysis
- Providing presentations around sales, production, margin, promotions and wastage
- Supporting the Commercial Team on tenders, competitive steal & promotions
- Managing product profitability, providing insight and support effective decision making
- Providing ad-hoc reporting and financial modelling, giving insight to support the wider commercial agenda
Required skills & experience:
- You will be a driven, pro-active, qualified ACCA/CIMA commercial accountant
- You will possess experience of financial analysis & reporting within a large turnover business
- Passionate business partner, able to explain the numbers clearly to Non-Financial Managers
- Strong interpersonal and IT (especially Excel) skills are essential
- Experience within FMCG/Retail/Manufacturing
In return you’ll receive:
- Salary up to £50,000 (dependent on experience)
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Exceptional career development opportunities
- Fantastic company benefits
If you are interested in finding out about this exciting Senior Commercial Finance Analyst opportunity, please click ‘apply now’.
Chase & Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in finance, supply chain, HR, IT and office support recruitment and comfortably service Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire.