Temporary Credit Controller - North Yorkshire – £19,000-23000
Chase & Holland are currently working exclusively on behalf of a fast growing, dynamic business based near Selby who are looking for an experienced Credit Controller to join them on an initial 2-3 month basis. Reporting into the Finance Manager this role will work within the friendly finance team and will focus on bringing in aged debt on the ledger.
Main responsibilities will include:
· Taking responsibility for driving down aged debt
· Communicating with customers to bring in payments and deal with queries
· Issuing copy invoices and agreeing payment plans
· Allocating cash
· Customer account reconciliations & issuing customer statements
· Ad hoc reporting as required
· Reviewing and developing further controls, processes and procedures
Key Requirements and Preferences:
· Proven background in a similar, high volume, fast paced Credit Control role
· Strong IT skills including Excel
· Results driven
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to deal confidently with customers
· Able to work well under tight deadlines with a high level of accuracy
In Return :
You will receive a generous starting salary with 25 days holiday plus bank hols and the opportunity to work in a hands on credit control position within a fast growing company.
If you are interested in finding out about this exciting opportunity, then please click ‘apply now'.
Chase & Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance, Supply Chain, HR and IT recruitment and comfortably service Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.