Account Manager, Food Ingredients
Account Manager, Food Ingredients – Chesterfield – Up to £40.000 + Benefits
Chase & Holland are excited to be working with a global market leading business in Chesterfield who are recruiting an Account Manager Food Ingredients person to join their team. This is a great opportunity to progress within a fast-growing company.
Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Maintaining and developing existing business.
- Finding and converting new business using all available resources.
- Introduction of new products.
- Working to achieve set sales and profitability targets.
- Producing quotes and reporting commercial activity to your Divisional Manager.
Full-time, Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5pm
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience in field sales.
- Knowledge of FMCG, Savoury, Brewing, Convenience or Free From categories is beneficial
- Product knowledge of Acacia, Fat powder, Sugar esters, Cacao or Inulin is beneficia
- Relevant sales experience in a business-to-business environment.
- The willingness to travel within the region.
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel Word and CRM systems.
- Experience of chemical distribution would be preferred but not essential.
- Good team working ethic
In Return You’ll Receive:
Salary up to 40k, plus car, phone and laptop. Great holidays, pension scheme, death in service and free parking.
If you are interested in finding out about this exciting Account Manager Food Ingredients opportunity, please click ‘apply now’.
Chase & Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in finance, supply chain, HR, IT and office support recruitment and comfortably service Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire.