Commercial Analyst - Worksop - £20,000 - £25,000
This successful fast-growing business, who are a market leader are looking to recruit a Commercial Analyst to report to the Management Accountant for an analytically focused role. As the Commercial Analyst you will work closely with the Contract Accounting team to analyse and validate revenue and costs for a portfolio of contracts within the business This would see you assisting the business in controlling and maintaining the core pricing and business master data, commercial reporting and supporting with commercial initiatives. The role is integral to improving the integrity and control of the data as well as maintaining and developing value added reporting.
Responsibilities for the Commercial Analyst will include:
· Follow the set processes and procedures to validate revenue and costs in a timely manner for a number of key contracts
· Weekly and monthly checks of payroll for accuracy including investigations into scheduling hours, pay rates and charge rates
· Liaise with Contract Admin on the set up of new contracts and the maintenance of existing contracts
· Record price variations ensuring systems are always upto date
· Revenue generation for manually billed customers
· Review and management of accrued revenue
· Purchase Order Management
· Assist AR team and Contract Management with debt calls and query resolution
· Ensure relevant balance sheet accounts are well maintained and properly controlled
· Managing relationships with Contract Accountant and Contract Admin
· Produce timely and accurate management reporting to support the Contract Accountants and Operational Managers (historic and forecast)
The Ideal candidate will be:
- This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious and motivated Commercial Analyst who is confident with analysing and interpreting large volumes of data.
- You will be self-motivated and dynamic team player with excellent communication skills as you will need to be able to communicate well with other departments.
- The Commercial Analyst will need to be highly numerate, have good initiative, a thinker, have a collaborative approach and be confident using Excel and as a bonus experience using Oracle.
In return you will receive:
- A very competitive salary
- Excellent benefits package and plenty of opportunity to develop your career are on offer for the right candidate in this dynamic business.
If you are interested in this Commercial Analyst role please apply now.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance, Supply Chain, HR and IT recruitment and comfortably service Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.