Payroll & Office Admin (Part Time) – Mansfield – £22,000 (FTE)
Chase & Holland are proud to be working closely with a Multi-Award-Winning Mansfield based organisation who are looking to recruit a Payroll & Office Administrator on a Temporary to Permanent basis. This is role where you will work closely with the HR Manager but also help out where needed in Finance. Reporting to the HR Manager, this role will give the successful candidate exposure in all areas of Accounts but will be mainly provide in-house payroll services for all Company staff (Monthly), from Start to Finish. As part of a small team, you will need to be someone who can be proactive and step in where possible to help with the workload wherever needed.
Payroll & Office Admin Responsibilities:
· Provide in-house payroll services for all Company staff (Monthly), from Start to Finish
· Process Pension arrangements (Auto Enrolment / Company Schemes)
· Ensuring Payroll, attendance systems and human resources systems are up to date at all times.
· Carry out all necessary work in connection with HM Revenue and Customs:
· Ensure all Auto Enrolment obligations are met.
· Maintain company contracts of employment and handbook
· Support work permits/visas applications when required, ensuring compliance with the law and ensure relevant documentation is retained on personnel files
· Facilitate inductions for new starters ensuring that key areas such as agreeing job descriptions, equal opportunities and health and safety are understood
· Prepare all return to work information.
· Assisting with twice yearly Payroll
20hrs a week
Required Skills & Experience:
· Proactive, good attention to detail
· Good working knowledge of SAGE PAYROLL
· An appreciation of accuracy is of paramount importance
If you are interested in finding out about this exciting Payroll & Office Admin opportunity, please click ‘apply now’.
Chase & Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in finance, supply chain, HR, IT and office support recruitment and comfortably service Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire.