Quality Assurance Technician – Bradford – circa £24,000
Chase & Holland are really pleased to be working exclusively with this manufacturing business as they now come to the market to recruit a Quality Assurance Technician. This is a full-time permanent role and the right person will have good understanding of BRC standards.
Quality Assurance Responsibilities:
The role will see you working closely with the Head of Technical to implement new quality standards and help the wider business understand the importance of quality. Although BRC standards are in force across the business, this role will focus on ensuring the standards are met across the business for both new and existing products.
Other responsibilities will include:
· Managing and improving the Integrated Quality System
· Drive a reduction in out of specification production through monitoring and improvement projects
· Manage & maintain the calibration system
· Conduct risk-based product audits
· Drive complaint reporting & resolution with suitable actions / improvement plans
· Build strong customer and supplier relationships
· Drive supplier complaint reporting & resolution with suitable actions / improvement plans
· Manage supplier improvement initiatives for all key raw materials
· Participate in internal audits to ensure all audits are effective and are completed on time
· Support the manufacturing departments as the quality representative
· You will have experience of working for a business who adheres to the BRC accreditation.
· FMCG experience is preferred
· Knowledge of ISO standards would be advantageous but not essential
· Auditing knowledge/ experience would also stand you in good stead
In Return You’ll Receive:
· The chance to really make your mark on this role and work for an extremely reputable, successful business
· Good benefits and working culture
· Genuine career development opportunities
If you are interested in finding out about this exciting Quality Assurance Technician opportunity, click ‘apply now'.
Chase & Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance, Supply Chain, HR and IT recruitment and comfortably service Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces